Chanel Off-White 2.55 Reissue Medium Flap Bag | Pre Loved |
Owning a classic Chanel bag is the epitome of style, fashion and elegance with the 2.55 flap bag being one of the most coveted bags of all time.
"The lock on the Reissue is the original lock and is known as the the 'Mademoiselle Lock'. In February 2005, Karl Lagerfeld re-made the 2.55 – exactly as Coco Chanel had made in 1955, in commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the 2.55. It came to be known as the Reissue."
- Style = Classic quilted leather in off-white/ cream with the signature more worn look of the reissue bags. a heavy bijoux gun metal chain and back slip pocket on the back finished with classic re-issue lock in antique silver/ gun metal.
- Zip pocket on the inside of the first flap
- Button closure of second flap with 2 slip pockets and a third large slip pocket on the front inside near the lock.
- Approximate measurements:
- Length - 11"
- Height - 7"
- Width - 3"
- Straps drop - 12"
- Comes with original dust bag & authentication card.
- Condition = Tiny spot in the front where the leather has scuffed and a blue mark on the back. Natural scratches and tarnish on lock. Multiple pen marks and some spots and also marks where the silver chain rests on the inside. Overall not bad for a pre-loved Chanel bag.
**Please note all pictures have been taken by us for this item apart from the one with the models. Also due to the price of this item, payment terms may vary!**