Dolce & Gabbana 'Borsa A Mano Vitello Stampa Dauphine' Bag | Gently Used |
Elegance is exemplified with this classic Dolce & Gabbana bag, 'Bora A Mano Vitello Stampa Dauphine'.
- Style = Structured pebbled leather tote with a single top handle and an adjustable removable long shoulder strap. Gold engraved logo plaque on front and finished with gold hardware.
- Magnetic snap front closure with 4 proactive feet at base.
- Interior = Leopard printed lining with 1 zip pocket and 2 slip pockets.
- Color = Cacao (Dark Brown)
- Approximate measurements:
- Length = 10"
- Width = 4.5"
- Height = 8.5"
- Handle drop = 3.5"
- Shoulder strap = 19" - 25"
- Condition = Very good with some minor scratches on the metal front logo and some minimal smudge marks and scratches on the other gold hardware (noticeable on very close examination). The thread on the front near the logo is slightly loose and worn and there's a discreet blue mark that has blended into the leather on the front left side. Interior snap closure buttons have has some dark marks on the metal. Some minor white spots on leather front under the flap that can only been seen when looked very closely under a light. Slight white marks on internal flap - not very noticeable.
- Includes original authentication cards but does not have a dust-bag.
Seller's comments: "It's a great classic bag but I have my eye on another bag that I really like and is more my style that I would like to buy instead so I am hoping to sell this off.."